TheShooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum What Welcomes All People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» You either die a hero
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am by Darkprism

» Guess what?
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm by Darkprism

» I miss this place....
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by HZ

» ~MUST READ!!!~
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am by HZ

» How to find me in xat
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm by Todde

» Styles
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm by Todde

» Blahs is here!
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm by Todde

» You're Banned Game
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm by Todde

» GET BACK TO ACTIVITY!!!!
Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm by Todde

Top posters
Darkprism
Everthing wrong with this site. I_vote_lcapEverthing wrong with this site. I_voting_barEverthing wrong with this site. I_vote_rcap 
Todde
Everthing wrong with this site. I_vote_lcapEverthing wrong with this site. I_voting_barEverthing wrong with this site. I_vote_rcap 
HZ
Raymond
Stephanie
JgKiLLeR
Pariah
Jeff_Vader
Newlemming
KiLLErMaN99
Partners
Hissing Worms Funny Pro Elites

Everthing wrong with this site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

Everthing wrong with this site. Empty
PostSubject: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 am

Alright, I watched this site grow, and I watched it die. I don't want it to vanish, so I'm posting everthing wrong with this site so you can fix it.

1) The admins. No offense, but neither of you know anything about forumotion. That's part of why this forum is so... you know...

2) The mods. Why is Jeff_vader a mod? You modded him at 30 posts while I had to get to 150 or so before I had a shot. He's barely active because he's an admin on my site who wandered over here looking for some fun.

3) The admins activity level. I haven't seen Faggot on in forever, and Jon, a post or two in forum games and that's it. We need more activity from everyone.

4) Immaturity. -snip-
5) Noone's recruiting. Do it.

6) The spam. Everywhere. Mods aren't doing their job..

That's all I could think of off the top of my head. Feel free to ban me for speaking my opinion, it doesn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
HZ
•Elites:We Run This•
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 am

Hmm you're right.
For your usertitle I put that because you put a random usertitle for me on FP.
Recruting I agree with you.
Maturity... yes I do need a little more. I'm not so serious.
Back to top Go down
https://theshooters.forumotion.net
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 pm

That's my ranking system dude.
Back to top Go down
HZ
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

oh Razz
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 am

Thats why you all run away?!
We can fix that!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pawngame.com
HZ
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm

I already fixed most of it Tod.
/locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everthing wrong with this site.   Everthing wrong with this site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everthing wrong with this site.
Page 1 of 1