TheShooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum What Welcomes All People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» You either die a hero
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am by Darkprism

» Guess what?
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm by Darkprism

» I miss this place....
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by HZ

» ~MUST READ!!!~
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am by HZ

» How to find me in xat
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm by Todde

» Styles
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm by Todde

» Blahs is here!
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm by Todde

» You're Banned Game
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm by Todde

» GET BACK TO ACTIVITY!!!!
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm by Todde

Top posters
Darkprism
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphow many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_voting_barhow many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Todde
how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphow many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_voting_barhow many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
HZ
Raymond
Stephanie
JgKiLLeR
Pariah
Jeff_Vader
Newlemming
KiLLErMaN99
Partners
Hissing Worms Funny Pro Elites

how many times you got banned?

Go down 
+6
KiLLErMaN99
Stephanie
Raymond
HZ
Darkprism
Todde
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raymond
User

how many times you got banned? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:43 pm

u mean harsh lol but yea i agree

edit: now im officially not a big fan of ure, cause he just kiked me for hacking when someone else was hacking. -.- then when he unbanned me, he spazzed at me for not knowing what a mistake is. Im likE WWWWTTTTFFFFF, u should be fkin apologizing to me! and btw he didnt apologize.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 pm

now you know how that is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pawngame.com
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Never been banned.... yet... Wink
Back to top Go down
JgKiLLeR
User
JgKiLLeR

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:08 am

i got banned onve for saying to selucid fuc u
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:40 am

JgKiLLeR wrote:
i got banned onve for saying to selucid fuc u
Yeah, you probably shouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Got my first ban today. 2 days- flaming. Not a big one, but it's sure as hell ip ban.
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Azami wrote:

<&Azami> ok what the ****
<&Azami> listen to this
<&Azami> I originally had a 99 day ban on pawngame
<&Azami> And today it's at 25 days left
<&Azami> So I evade it for some fun
<&Azami> Now nightmare comes in thinking he knows more about the rules than me
<&Azami> and bans me for another 70 days for evasion
<&Azami> Fair much?
<&Azami> He's fucking lucky I'm not shutting down their server right now

He thinks that just because he's a "pawn moderator" that it means that he knows more than everyone else. Which is wrong. I know more about staffing a site than pretty much ALL of the pawngame mods. And this isn't just me.

It's kind of like "Seriously, what happened to you?"

Ok wait, I just read this. Let me get this straight.

You broke the rules. You got banned. You break the rules again. You get banned again.

How is that her fault?
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 am

aaaand... Nightmare is a she!!!!
ask her or some one else on pawn!
its a she
and... i can evade the ip ban
cause i got a new ip now tongue
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:18 am

I told you.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:34 am

lol
i m thinking about a comeback
Back to top Go down
TheHitmaN
User
TheHitmaN

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 am

Im banned at the moment,my second
IP banned for 99 days
Back to top Go down
Diggygoglol
User
Diggygoglol

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 am

I just got unbanned for shareing a link to a hack.
I am ip'd though
I've been banned like 6 times
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 am

lol? you get unbanned for doing things like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many times you got banned?   how many times you got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many times you got banned?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2